Buy Saxenda Online
Saxenda is a highly effective injection that can help you to lose weight. It works on the receptors in your brain that manage your appetite, making you feel fuller and less hungry.
Talk to us, and we’ll suggest the treatment options that are best for you. Choose your preferred option, and start your weight loss journey today. When you purchase Saxenda online, you’ll get repeat deliveries for as long as you need them.
Our staff has been fully trained in many elements of successful and practical weight management, and they stay up to speed on new clinical evidence and weight management tactics on a regular basis in order to give patients a clinically effective and practical weight reduction solution. Saxenda and Ozempic are the medications prescribed by our doctors.
Saxenda For Sale
How potent is Saxenda?
Saxenda is a highly successful medication for weight loss. In a 2015 study, 3,731 patients with a BMI of at least 30 (or 27 with weight-related health conditions) were tracked for weight loss. The individuals were followed for 56 weeks while receiving daily Saxenda injections along with dietary and activity advice:
Three out of five participants lost 5% or more of their body weight (an average of 12 pounds).
One in every three participants lost 10% or more of their body weight (an average of 23 pounds).
Approximately 6% of participants lost 20% or more of their body weight (an average of 47 pounds).
Is Saxenda risk-free?
Buy Saxenda online is typically safe, however, it may not be appropriate for everyone. Saxenda, like many drugs, can have negative effects (which are detailed below). Your doctor will determine whether Saxenda is appropriate for you.
How much weight can you lose when taking Saxenda?
After approximately 17 weeks of treatment with Saxenda, you should anticipate losing at least 5% of your starting weight. How much weight you lose on Saxenda varies from person to person and is dependent on other factors such as a calorie-controlled diet and frequent exercise.
Return to the top
Purchase Saxenda Online
- Free needles & sharps bin
- Free collection from any of our nationwide pharmacies*
- Free doctor messaging for advice and support
- Fast & easy repeat prescriptions
- Health & Beautycard points
Buy Saxenda Online Usa | Buy Saxenda Online Canada
How To Use Saxenda?
How do I inject Saxenda?
- Check you have the right medication, especially if you use any similar injectable pens.
- Your medication should be clear and colorless. If there is a change in color or it’s cloudy, do not use your medication and talk to your healthcare provider.
- Attach a new needle to the pen by tearing off the paper seal, pushing it onto the pen, and turning it until it is on tight. Always use a new needle for each injection.
- Turn the dose selector until you have the correct dose.
- Remove both caps. Insert the needle into the skin at a straight (90-degree) angle
- Press the dose button and hold for 6 seconds.
- Remove the needle and dispose of it in your sharps bin. (This will be provided by your Saxenda prescriber or health authority).
Where can I inject Saxenda?
How long does a Saxenda pen last?
Where To Buy Saxenda Online
Like all medications, Saxenda can cause side effects.
- nausea (feeling sick)
- vomiting (being sick)
These side effects usually go away on their own after a few days or weeks. If you are worried about side effects, or if they are getting worse or not going away, talk to your healthcare provider.
- changes to your taste or a dry mouth
- low blood sugar
- passing more wind or belching
- stomach pain or bloating
- redness or inflammation at injection sites
Talk to your doctor if you have any of the following symptoms:
- stomach pain
- worsening of indigestion (heartburn)
- feeling bloated
- passing more gas (flatulence) or burping more than usual
- dry mouth
- feeling tired or having low energy
- feeling dizzy
- feeling shaky, sweaty, fast heartbeat, changes in vision, extreme hunger, nausea, weakness, or difficulty concentrating. These can be signs of low blood sugar and can come on very quickly. If you experience these symptoms, stop Saxenda, contact a doctor, and follow your doctor’s advice about treating low blood sugar.
Uncommon side effects (may affect up to 1 in 100 people) include:
- dehydration, usually due to vomiting or diarrhea
- delayed stomach emptying
- inflammation of the gallbladder
- allergic reactions such as skin rash
- malaise (feeling generally unwell)
- fast heartbeat
Rare side effects (may affect up to 1 in 1000 people) include:
- reduced kidney function or acute kidney failure. Symptoms may include peeing less than usual, feeling sick, feeling drowsy, bruising easily, and a metallic taste in the mouth.
- severe pain in the upper part of your abdomen that may radiate to your back
- nausea and vomiting
- fast heartbeat
Very rarely, a severe allergic reaction called anaphylaxis can occur. Seek immediate medical attention if you experience:
- raised red, itchy rash (hives)
- severe dizziness
- difficulty breathing
- swelling of the face, lips, and tongue